Friday, May 18, 2012

Fantasy Diabetes Device

I want a REAL PANCREAS........one that works right.  How much more fantasy do you want than that? 

If I cant have that can at least an insulin be developed that actually MATCHES the food we eat?  I don't know about you but I have yet to have a moment of perfect match where my insulin matches my food!  It drives me crazy!  I can eat the exact same amount of carbohydrates and get a different reading every time.  Heck I can even eat the same thing and get a different reading! 

There are just so many variables that play into this!

All I know is that I am so thankful that my dogs are so on top of it!  Until there are better treatment options or a cure (wont happen in my lifetime) I have the best device in the world! A diabetic alert dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment