Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In my Inbox

I received this today....Promised to help get the word out!

Hi,
I hope you like this. If you do, spread it around.
Thanks
Joseph Galli
Hi Joseph
My DAD Bravo alerts up to 15 to 30 minutes ahead of my meter and up to 45 minutes ahead of my continuous blood glucose monitor.  I will take my dog over the electronic gadgets any day!  Bravo has saved my hide so many times that I have lost count! I love what these dogs can do and what they can be taught!

I recently had a litter of pups that I imprinted diabetic scent on before birth and as they grew.  I saw first hand real time alerts from 12 day old puppies!

This word NEEDS to get out there!  DADs are hard work but they are more than worth it!

Thank you for getting this out there!

KC Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment